2.29.2008

Married to the game?

Disclaimer: This is only dedicated to the offended.
Photobucket


Five years ago I joined a culture that I never could imagine before existing...the sneaker culture. For the past two years it's been a love and hate relationship with sneakers and I. On the forums, at the events, and even with certain brands people who slitter their ignorant behinds in the leaks of this culture and...it use to digust me. I speak for alot of REAL 'heads when I say it is out of control but I recently realized...it's not that deep.

Photobucket


During my daily browse on myspace today I found probably the wackest new trend with kids and sneakers... female crews.  Now it's different to me if you're representing a movement (ie.team fsf) but to whorize a crew? gross! Well to each it's own...I just enjoy denying every "female sneaker crew" on myspace.


Through this b/s of sneakers and the loop holes the culture has...no matter what... I cannot divorce it. Maybe leave it for a while (like I have done in the past), cheat on it with some brands like P.Jensen, or even go on a hiatus with his cousins...the pumps; I still cannot see myself divorcing the game. So with that being said...

Photobucket



This is an addiction...that will leave you broke.
Photobucket

That will expose you to others like you.
Photobucket

And have you wondering.
Photobucket


May even...lost,



Until you're found! This upcoming Spring/Summer 08' season I present you with the BraStrap & Sneakers Tour on the behalf of PM as a female collector/future sneaker business owner who is too married this game. Yep, that's right I'm coming to a city near you, to interview you and share your story ladies! Be on the look out for more details soon...im cooking up some grits with this one!


sidenote:These are all pics frm my own personal photobucket, yes they're tagged YOU just cannot see it, so I wouldn't encourage any copying of these pics without permission. :)

good morning,
strangefruit

No comments: